Job Announcement: Houseekeper
Embassy of the Republic of Turkey islooking for full-timehousekeeper. The expected duty of the housekeeper isto do daily cleaning of the living and working areas and help serving during receptions, official dinners and occasions.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in maintaining the working areas to a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene
- Assist with official functions as directed e.g. washing up, polishing cutlery etc.
- Create floral displays for official entertainment
- Prepare beds for guests as required
- Carry out other duties as directed
- Prepare accommodation for official guests;
- Substitute for the butler when she/he is absent.
- Serve during official dinners/receptions etc.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience
- Capability of cleaning and ironing under minimum supervision.
- Language skills: A good level of speaking abilities in Turkish and/or English (knowledge of Arabic is desirable)
Desirable qualifications,skills and experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in hospitality and/or catering services;
- 2 references from previous employers
- During weekdays from 8.30 to 17:00 (A certain degree of flexibility is expected)
All applicants should sendtheir CV to the dedicated mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org until 30 June 2018, close of business.
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 16:00 / Kon. 09:00 - 14:00
|1/6/2018||1/6/2018||Armenian Orthodox Christmas Day|
|2/9/2018||2/9/2018||St Maroun Day|
|2/14/2018||2/14/2018||Rafiq Hariri Memorial Day|
|3/25/2018||3/25/2018||Feast of Annunciation|
|3/30/2018||3/30/2018||Good Friday (Western Church)|
|4/6/2018||4/6/2018||Holy Friday (Orthodox Church)|
|5/25/2018||5/25/2018||Resistance and Liberation Day|
|6/15/2018||6/16/2018||Eid Al-Fitr (Ramadan)|
|8/15/2018||8/15/2018||Assumption of Mary|
|8/21/2018||8/22/2018||Aid Al-Adha (Date varies according to Lunar cycle)|
|9/11/2018||9/11/2018||Hijri New Year|
|11/20/2018||11/20/2018||The Birth of Prophet Mohammed|
+ 90 312 292 29 29